General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) seeks to protect and enhance the rights of data subjects. These rights cover the safeguarding of personal data, protection against the unlawful processing of personal data and the unrestricted movement of personal data within the EU.
- Your personal information is not required to visit this website.
- Any personal information collected is knowingly provided by you and only required when you use the form to send Browns of West Wycombe Ltd a message. No personal data collected from this contact form is stored on this website.
- We do not allow ‘comments’ on this website blocking this feature sitewide, therefore no personal data is stored on this website.
- We do not allow visitors to ‘register’ as a ‘user’ on this website, therefore no personal data is stored on this website.
- Your information is maintained on a secure web server in what we believe to be a well-protected environment.
- Browns of West Wycombe Ltd do not share personal information collected with any other third-party company for any purpose, under any circumstance.
- Browns of West Wycombe Ltd makes every effort to preserve your privacy, personal information may be disclosed when required by law where we have a good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order or legal process.
All traffic (transferral of data) on this website and your browser is encrypted and delivered over HTTPS using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL). This website has security measures in place to protect against loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control, including without limitation protecting information behind a firewall and encrypting information you send via our contact form, we use a minimum of 128 bit encryption so that data cannot be read by a 3rd party during transmission. When visitors submit personal information via this website, their information is protected both online and off-line.
This website takes every precaution to protect visitor’s information. When visitors submit personal information via this website, their information is protected both online and off-line.
Our website uses specialist security software (Cerber Security) to ensure data breaches do not occur. Cerber Security protects and monitors web traffic and web server logs, Cerber Security blocks potential hacks.
Should our website be hacked, no personal data can be compromised, no personal data is stored on our website, either by contact forms, user registration or comments.
We do everything in our power to protect user-information off-line. All of our client information, not just the personal information, is restricted in our office, our computers are password protected. The servers that store personally identifiable information online are in a secure data centre environment, protected by SSL.
To request a copy of personal data we hold for you, please email us directly: [email protected]
Right to Be Forgotten
To request a ‘Right To Be Forgotten’ please email us directly: [email protected]
Retention of your Information
We keep your information for no longer than necessary for the purposes for which it is processed. The length of time for which we retain information depends on the purposes for which we collect and use it and/or as required to comply with applicable UK laws.